Which Co-op csv export is Quickfile set up to import?

Hi all,

I’d like to reduce my workload by a few clicks a month! I currently export from Co-op business banking from the “Search transactions” view, but that doesn’t seem to be the view that Quickfile is set up to import. Which view is Quickfile set up to import please?

Thanks,

Hi @madbilly

I’m not overly familiar with the co-op banking, but are you given an option to view a list of all transactions, or a statement, and export either of these as a CSV?

In the meantime, I will double check with our development team what the template is set up to support.

Hello @madbilly

I did find this in the forum which may also help

Hi Mathew and Steve,

There are several ways to export information, I can think of at least three ways to get a CSV. I was wondering which one Quickfile is set up for? I could do trial and error, but I still might not get it right because Quickfile might be out of date.

It would be great if we could set up custom import templates and save them, because the current method where I have to set up the columns every time ultimately becomes time consuming.

Ideally, please add Co-op to the automated bank feeds!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello @madbilly

The format QuickFile is expecting for coop (set as bank name in the bank record) is as follows

Col 1: Date
Col 4: Reference
Col 5: Credit amount
Col 6: Debit amount

When importing csv statement (for any bank (bank name set to “other”))

You should only have to select 3-4 items.

Ideally, please add Co-op to the automated bank feeds!

Please see the link below for more information and add your vote

Hi @QFSteve,
That’s very helpful, thanks! I’ll see if I can work out which export from Co-op will do that.
Yes I’ve added my vote for the bank feed.
Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.