White Label Customisation Error

My logo did not appear on any client’s account. I am an affinity user and was visible before but something has happened and now even the logo is uploaded again there is quickfile logo everywhere.

Hi @Solution

If your client set up their own account and linked it to your Affinity account at a later date, it will display the QuickFile logo.

However, if you set up your client’s account, then it would show your logo as set up in Affinity.

I hope this helps clear that up, but please let me know if you have any questions.

I am a little disappointed as before I was able to see my logo and due to dedicated email addresses option under EL signed with the clients, all accounts are registered and connected later to affinity. Is there any option to add my logo to be visible in the future?
One more thing if I can continue here - I cannot update my company details anywhere and on all bills I have wrong details.

Not at this moment, but please feel free to start a Feature Request request, and we can let you know if anything changes.

Let me send you a private message and we’ll sort this for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.