Wise and Stripe Integration

Hi,

I linked my account with wise and stripe. My stripe and wise payments are being transferred. I see it in the Bank Management section, but there is no data in the sales or purchases section. I can’t figure out how to transfer my data from wise or stripe here, what should I do?

Regards.

Hi @minimative

It sounds as though you need to tag the bank transaction to a purchase or sale. For more information about how to do this, please check out the following: Tagging your bank transactions

If you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Oh. Thanks. I got it.

I have a new question. I will create a new invoice while tagging. But there are no clients. Can’t you automatically pull clients from Stripe or can’t you get them from my woocommerce website?

How do I import clients?

Hi @minimative

Unfortunately, you can’t pull clients through from Stripe or Woocommerce. For more information about adding a new client, please see the following: Add a new client

And for information about adding a new supplier, please see the following: Add a new supplier

Sorry I couldn’t be more help on this occasion, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

The first question to consider is whether you need to at all. If your customers have access to invoices generated by woocommerce then you might not need individual clients at the QuickFile level, you could just import bulk daily or weekly sales to a dummy “WooCommerce Sales” client.

You only need individual client records in QuickFile if you need to send each person their own QuickFile-generated invoice.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.