Worldpay Setup

I have just set up Worldpay to accept online payments. I can’t seem to issue invoices from the worldpay dashboard so I integrated it with my quickfile account using just my integration ID (I have no MD5 key). When I send the invoice out the customer can select to make a secure payment via worldpay (link is like this https://#####.quickfile.co.uk/WebServices/htmlTpl/onlinePayment.aspx?q=############) but the link doesn’t work. Is there something I’ve done wrong? Thanks

The link you specified there (removed for privacy reasons) is not a direct link you can pass to your customer. When you send an invoice it will provide an accessible link and from there the customer can click to make an online payment choosing the Worldpay option.

Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further doubts.

Thanks for your reply. They have the button to make a secure wold pay payment but when thats clicked it tries to load but doesn’t. Thanks

Hmm that would sound like a problem with the integration settings. I will send you a private message to get some more account related info.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.