Wrong bank feed selected

Hi, i went on mobile app to renew my business current account bank feed. for some reason i was not offered my business account but was offered my personal account and selected this in error.

I have now managed to renew the feed to the correct account by using the online portal.

i dont have my personal account on QF and I my question is: what happened to the incorrect renewal, as it isnt shown on QF anywhere, and, will i be charged for the renewal? thanks in advance

Hi,
The charge for the auto-bank feed feature is per year and for as many feeds from different banks as you want, as long as they are supported.

If you have revoked the feed for the private account and created a new feed for the business account, then the connection to the private account is deleted and doesn’t exist anymore.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Afraid i couldnt revoke, as suggested, as my personal bank account does not exist on QF

In QuickFile terminology the “feed” is the connection between QuickFile and the bank - the authentication token that QuickFile uses to communicate with the bank and pull transactions. A single feed connection can pull data from one or more actual accounts with the same bank, each account within the feed can be associated with a bank account in QuickFile.

So it sounds like you renewed your feed with the bank and mistakenly selected your personal account but not your business account. You then renewed the feed again and selected the business account and not the personal one.

You’ve only ever had one “feed” connected to that bank, you just chose different accounts each time.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.