Y/E Accounts Sept 2020 - Aug 2021

Hi,
I started using QuickFile on 1/09/21, but I would like someone to do my last year’s accounts (ending 31/08/21) which are on Sage. I looked at the QuickFile solution to finding/comparing accountants but as I said my last year’s accounts were on Sage so I can’t use that system.
I’m a very small Ltd company.
Would anyone like to quote?

Hi @nimblegipsy

Hopefully someone will come back to you here, but if not, you can check out our accountants directory which may help: https://accountants.quickfile.co.uk. These are accountants familiar with QuickFile, but chances are, they have experience with other packages too.

1 Like

If you would like to message me with some details, I may be able to help.

Hi Claire,
Thanks for your response, could you send me your email address and contact details I will email you directly.
My email is jeff@psychachieve.com and my telephone number is 07905 240926

Thanks
Jeff King

Hi,

I am conversant with both Sage and Quickfile. I do system migrations, tidy-up, prepare for year ends, b/f to new year’s with closing journals in your case to new quickfile and work with accountants to submit your tax compliance.It will save you time and money.
If interested email me: rajp.fast@gmail.com

Hi,
Thank you for contacting me, however I know how to do that part it’s the accountant I need.
Thanks