Year end amendment

Hi, how do I amend the amount of corporation tax after year end? There was a correction to Company Accounts regarding previously incorrectly calculated CT and I need to make the same amendment in QF.

You need to remove the year end lock and delete the year end journal. Then amend the corporation tax journal and then run the year end process again

Ok, thank you for your prompt answer.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.