Yodlee account list and views

Hi, We are anew user and I set up Yodlee on my account to link the Natwest accounts that I can sdee using my login. I have one Natwest login for my business and personal accounts.

When my colleague logs into Quickfile using his own login he can also see all of my accounts, and balances, when he goes to setup Yodlee for his accounts.

I am hoping this is a bug as I do not want my personal bank account balances to be visible to anyone else.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately with Yodlee it brings back everything that it finds under the log in. It may be worth speaking with your bank and asking them if you can have a separate log in for just the business accounts to avoid your colleague being able to see your personal finances.

Hi - thank you for your reply - but it is showing everything for my login for my colleagues login - we do not share the same Quickfile login.

Or are you saying that all QF users can see all Yodlee logins made by any user?

Thanks

Mike

(Plus Yodlee is not receiving any transactions anyway so seems broken too)

Hi Mike,

Even though you don’t share the same log in - you are both logging in to the same QuickFile account. There is no way to restrict certain bank accounts to certain users i’m affraid.

How many business accounts does the company have with Natwest? If it is just the one then an open banking feed may be better - this will only pull through the one accounts transactions.

Are you receiving an error at all from Yodlee?

Unfortunately we have two Natwest business credit cards that do not use Open Banking and one current account - that’s a business reserve account, that also doe snot use open banking.

Do not get any error with Yodlee just that after over a week , no transactions have come through. Even a manual refresh did nothing.

Hi Mike,

I have just sent you a private message requesting more information so we can raise the refreshing issue with Yodlee.

With regards to the other users being able to see your personal accounts I would speak to the bank if you can to set up a separate log in for purely business accounts.