Yodlee Bank Feed Integration

I’m new to QuickFile and have just purchased a Yodlee Bank Feed subscription. I’ve verified that it is shown as ‘active’. I am trying to link to a Lloyds Business Account, but repeatedly receive the error message below. I’m certain that my bank logon details are being entered correctly and that I have no issues logging into my online banking separately.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a resolution or are there any known issues with the Yodlee/Lloyds feeds?

Many thanks.

Update - The Yodlee Feed is now successfully connected and running, so perhaps it was just an issue with slow running. All good now!

Hello @MarshfieldCC

I’m glad to hear you’ve managed to resolve this. But please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues.

I’m having exactly the same issue with LLoyds Bank, lost count of attempts made, but just keeps coming back, ERROR 402
Any help greatly appreciated

Hello @samglos

Error 402 suggests that the username and password Yodlee has is incorrect:

We could not update your account because your username and/or password were reported to be incorrect. Please re-verify your username and password.

Has it worked all OK up until now? If so, have you recently changed your bank login details?

No haven’t used it before, no changes made to login details.

So just to confirm, you’re seeing this error message when trying to connect your account for the first time (before it’s even linked)?

The error message is what’s returned by your bank to Yodlee. The error 402 would suggest it’s a failed login attempt.

Yes this message appears when trying to connect for first time. I am 99.9% certain i have entered correct details 99.9% of the attempts.
Would it be worth trying to reset password for internet banking? then trying again

Possibly, although if it’s right, it should work.

I can certainly refer this to Yodlee to look into for you if you wish? If so, I’ll send you a private message to get some account details from you.

that would be great thankou

Hi Sam, it was when logging on for the first time that it kept failing for me too. Not sure what worked in the end - I logged out of everything, waited for a few hours, tried again at a quiet time, entering my Lloyds online Customer ID, password, checking the ‘memorable word’ drop down and entering my memorable word. Didn’t seem to be any particular reason for the initial repeated failed attempts. I suspect a Lloyds issue rather than a Yodlee one! Hope you get it working. Cheers, Jonathan.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.