Yodlee feed stopped working/disappeared?

Hello,

I use Open banking for my First Direct current account and a Yodlee feed to get the transactions for my First Direct credit card, all was working well up to 8th Dec 19.

I have reconnected the Open banking feed for the current account but cannot find any way to reconnect the Yodlee feed…???

If I follow the support forum advice to ‘activate feed’ I get old that here are no open banking feeds for that account but I am trying to use Yodlee for that very reason… with no luck !

Please advise,

cheers,

neil

Hi neilpercy,
for banks which have open banking feed available is the yodlee feed not longer allowed. Unfortunately, First Direct does not support open banking for Credit Cards at the moment. They will change this in the future. Here is a link with a live list of available open banking feed for each bank segmented in Current Accounts, Saving Accounts and Credit Cards.

Hi rhc,

I understand what you are saying about Open banking and Yodlee but up until recently both options were working fine - despite First Direct claiming that you wouldn’t be able to login without an authentication code you can still do exactly that (further authentications codes are required to do most transaction).

in the Open banking announcement made by Quickfile - [Migrating a Yodlee feed to Open Banking]

With the implementation of the Payment Services Direct (PSD2) on 14th September we will be disabling all Yodlee feeds, where a direct Open Banking feed is supported. This is a requirement set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure that account holders are adopting the strongest standards and most robust security when sharing account information.

I understood that to mean on a per account basis, so Current account was via Open banking and Credit card via Yodlee as not Open Banking, which is exactly as things worked, for a while…??

My issue is that I cannot find anyway to access the Yodlee ‘settings’ within Quickfile…??

I think the yodlee feed for First Direct is not available anymore, switched off. You can only use Open Banking which is not supported at the moment for the credit card. Earlier this year they announced it will be available later in the year. So, we have only two weeks left this year. They may work at the moment to get it ready for next week or so. May it is already available. Did you try to connect via Open Banking?
In the meantime you may download your statement/transaction from them via csv file and upload it to quickfile.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.