Yorkshire Bank - Bank Renewal Incorrect Link

The link to renew the bank feed with Yorkshire bank takes me to the log in for personal accounts not business accounts with no option to change.

YB has different format customer numbers / passwords for the two types and separate log-in pages.

Consequently I cannot log in and my feed is hours away from expiry. Have been trying for a week.

This was a problem in the past but had been resolved the last two times I renewed but is back again.

Hi @LizzieBiscuits,

We haven’t made any recent changes to the YBS feed so the option you used before to originally create the consent should still be available. That said, we’ve contacted YBS to query this with them and will defer back as soon as we get a response.

Thanks Beth - I’ve already asked YB and they say it’s definitely just the link from Quickfile and nothing they can do

Hi @LizzieBiscuits

With Yorkshire Bank it’s just the one login page.

When it prompts you for your customer number or name, you can use your business internet banking Uesr ID here. Looking at the login page, this seems to start with “Y”, followed by 8 digits.

Thanks Matthew - the issue arises when it then prompts for a password and asks for an 11th and/or 12th character. Personal accounts have a 12 digit password but business only 10.
As previously I just have to keep trying until it works.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.