Yorkshire Bank Feed Stopped due to PSD2

Hi

I imagine my Yorkshire Bank feed has stopped due to new EU requirements, enforced from 14 March 2020 and the new banking directive needing 3rd party software to connect direct with an API

I have spoken the bank who advise that their new specification was sent out over a year ago and is up and running and ready to be connected to their core system.

Can you advise a date when you will implement the new feed so I can reconnect the auto bank feed please.

Hi @PJ1

Yes, that’s correct - as of the 14th March, any Yodlee feeds would have been disabled due to the PSD2 changes.

The good news however, is we do support a direct feed for Yorkshire Bank (see here: https://www.quickfile.co.uk/openbanking/providers/yorkshire).

For details on how to set this up, this thread may help: Managing Open Banking Feeds

Any problems though, please let us know.

Hi Matthew

This is a new account and connected using the open banking feed in early February so not on Yoodle? you changed that system prior to direct?

Something has changed 14 March and I am no longer able to connect. The bank feed said no connectivity. I revoked and tried to set up and now get this
The bank failed to respond and their Open Banking interface may be down. Please retry in 15 minutes.

Can you advise the problem.

If it was connected directly (not through Yodlee), then you would be using the latest available feed for the bank (which is part of Open Banking).

I’m not aware of any issues directly affecting Yorkshire Bank, but I’ll send you a private message to get a few more details from you and we can take a closer look.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.