Yorkshire Bank Renew Feed Issue

Hi

Received your email advising banking feed to expire and option to renew.

I have done this before very easily and successfully but this time when Quickfile proceeds to the link it states the following from Yorkshire Bank:

The link you were attempting to visit appeared to be an invalid page. To help reduce the risk of fraud and keep your details safe, we’ve stopped you from proceeding.

Does the Quickfile link and process for Yorkshire Bank need updating?

Hi @PJ1,

There is currently a known issue with Yorkshire bank which they are hoping to have resolved by 11th September.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks Beth

I called Yorkshire Bank and confirmed they have recently changed the link and Quickfile would need to update there end.

I will try again on 11th.

Thanks again Beth.

Hi @PJ1,

Please see link to the status page which will be updated when anything changes
https://status.quickfile.co.uk/incident/104

Hi @PJ1,

We believe the issue with the bank should now be fixed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems

Hi Beth

Just tried to renew and the same message comes up.

Some had the same problem with the same bank but it is working now for him, may he can help you:

Hi Beth

Looks like the page tries to load but is quickly replaced by the same message.

I am unable to renew? The bank still saying it is a Quickfile problem not directing to the login new criteria?

Hi @PJ1,

This is strange as we have tested and it all seems to be ok. Have you tried clearing your internet cache just in case it is causing it to load an older page?

All done…cleared the cache for the bank feeds attempted and worked.

Thanks Beth

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.