HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Accumulative cost + Profit Magins graphs

Hi,

Any pointers on how I could create a graph or data of my accumulative cost from a specific date? I tried to use the custom reports but it seems I can’t control the date range in regards to input calculation. For example, I can see accumulative results for my current accounting period, however, the first input is the summation of the previous year rather than zero.

Likewise, I would like a graph to show my profit margins.

Hi,

Any pointers on how I could create a graph or data of my accumulative cost from a specific date? I tried to use the custom reports but it seems I can’t control the date range in regards to input calculation. For example, I can see accumulative results for my current accounting period, however, the first input is the summation of the previous year rather than zero.

Likewise, I would like a graph to show my profit margins.

Hi @Bolz

You can change the date range at the top of the graph, but it is limited to maximum periods, depending on which view you’re using (weeks/days/months).
The figures used however are for the nominal codes. Let me double check on the expected behaviour here, and I’ll come back to you shortly.

If you can get back to me that would be great. I tried changing the date, but the start time is never zero.

I initially wanted to see my spending behaviour/patterns between 2 dates and compare it with previous years

Would something like the segmented profit and loss report work in this case?