Appointing a QuickFile Accountant

Hello, I currently have two companies using QuickFile as their accounting software.

I manage both of these accounts under a Affinity Account. I’m looking to get quotes for filing year end company accounts through QuickFile, but I can’t seem to see the correct pop up / links etc. as shown in :- Year End Accounts - Price Comparison Service I’ve tried to unlink the company from my affinity account to see if that helps, but as the company is classed as Large I cannot access the user area without a power user subscription.

Could someone possibly point me in the right direction to request quotes etc. for end of year please.

Many thanks.

When I click on the “need help with your accounting” button the price comparison service URL it offers me is https://<mydomain>.quickfile.co.uk/Services/NewQuote, try typing that into your browser address bar directly.

@Nathaniel - if you still require help with this, please let me know and I’ll try and help you in a private message :slight_smile:

@ian_roberts Thank you very much for this.

@QFMathew Thank you, I have sorted this per Ians help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.