Bank feeds renewal

Hi
I have been told to renew Automated Bank Feeds for one of my clients in Affinity but I do not kwon how. I searched for an instruction how to do int but I couldn’t find any. Can you tell me please how to renew bank feeds withing the software please? Thank you.

Hi @Iwona1,

When you say ‘renew’ is that renewing the payment subscription or renewing the credentials to gain access?

Hi
I mean renewing the payment subscription.

Hi @Iwona1

With Affinity there are 2 ways to do it.

1. Log into the account, go to Help >> Additional Services, and pay for an annual subscription there (or pro-rata, depending on other subscriptions).

2. You can opt for a rolling subscription through Affinity which adds it to the daily account fee. There’s details on this here: Bank Feed Subscriptions From Affinity

Hi
Regarding the first option: I can’t find “help” withing my client dashboard. Can you point it out for me please?

Depending on the setup, on some Affinity accounts it can be hidden.

But you can still access it by manually editing the URL to something like the following:
https://your-company.quickfile.co.uk/services/addons

I am not sure if I understood properly, but when I did what you said the url address took me to Quick File front page. I am still unable renew this subscription. Surely it must be a simple way to do it? For instance unhid the hidden option to Help - Additional Services?

As the account is connected to Affinity, “Help” is hidden as it promotes some of our own services (e.g. year end, the knowledgebase) which are all QuickFile branded. It was hidden so Affinity account holders can add their own logo and white label it.

The bank feed subscription was added through Affinity as another way of activating it. The only differences are it would be billed to the Affinity account holder (which if you’re paying for it anyway, there would be no difference), or it’s billed daily rather than annually (like the Affinity fees themselves). I would recommend going through this route for Affinity rather than paying for the subscription for a whole year.

If you still wish to do it the other way (paying the full subscription for up to a year), let me know and I’ll send you a private message to help you with this further.

You need to change your-company to your company name, or the name as it appears in the Quickfile URL for that account, which can be found in the company settings page at the bottom under “Client Area”.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.