Bulk Email

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to send a generic message to all email addresses stored in quickfile or even if there is a way to export them all into a spreadsheet?

Thanks in advance

There is no bulk mailing facility built into QuickFile, we’re not really setup for that.

However you run an account backup, this will include a CSV file of all client records, including email addresses. You can then import this into a dedicated email marketing tool like MailChimp.

Thanks. I’ve just done that. It only appears to pull the primary contacts through though?

Yes I’m afraid we only include the default email address on the client backup. An alternative may be to use the API to get query client details.

https://api.quickfile.co.uk/methods.aspx?t=Client

Wow! I like the film but sadly can’t read ‘The Matrix’ :slight_smile:

Never mind guys thanks anyway.

Just a point on this topic before I sign off. At this time of year with restricted working dates and compromised banking times. I was hoping to send a bulk email to all the accounts contacts to inform of our opening hours and what to do with payments falling during the closed periods. It would be a really useful feature.

Our Outlook email database tends to have sales contacts rather than accounts as all accounting queries normally goes through QF messaging.

Cheers