Can you tell me how to delete my Quickfile account

I no longer need my Quickfile account and need to close it, please can you tell me how to? Thanks.

Hi @WesternLion

There are some instructions on how to do this here: How do I clear my account?

We’re sorry to see you go, but if you have any feedback that may have affected your decision, I can certainly pass this on to the team.

Hello, I’m in Account Settings, but cannot see the option that you refer to.
I can only see the usual Dashboard Account Settings and then 3rd Party Integration.

Where would I find the option you refer to?

It’s not on the account settings drop down menu, you have to go to the “all settings” page and the link is on there along with all the other less frequently used options.

2 Likes

Ok - I still cannot find it from here - please can you give me clearer instructions. I cannot find less frequently used options. I have gone into each option. I have now spent an hour yesterday trying to find it and time this morning.

Apologies for any confusion here. What @ian_roberts mentioned above was correct, but hopefully the below will help.

Select Account Settings and then All Settings:
Then look for the Clear all data in your account option:

You will need to be the main administrator on the account to perform this. If you’re not, this option will be hidden.

I am the Administrator and Clear All Data is missing. It is just not there at all. I’ve logged out and logged back in again, but it is still not there. Can you do it for me please? I’ve had the accounts produced by the accountant and it dates back to 2016 so do not need QF anymore and don’t want to be paying monthly for it. Thanks.

I will send you a private message to discuss this with you further. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

However, to clarify - there is no monthly fee for QuickFile. The ÂŁ45 + VAT subscription fee is per year not per month.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.