Can't Find Year End Tool

Hi,

I’m desperately trying to send my accounts to an accountant to be filed as my accounts are due in a few days. I can’t for the life of me seem to get to the year end submission service. I have gone through the process below regarding the year end process but i’m sure you used to be able to continue to a checklist and choose the accounting service and make payment but can’t seem to find out how to do it.

In the article below it mentions a banner at the top of the page reminding you when your accounts are due but I don’t seem to have that despite having my company information in QuickFile. I also don’t see the “Need help with your accounting?” button either. I have gone to Help > Additional Services but don’t seem to see anything there either. I did manage to find a list of accountants here https://accountants.quickfile.co.uk/ but there does not appear to be the option to purchase the service to start on my accounts. Please can someone help.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Hi @plimbrick

It sounds like your account may already be connected to an Affinity account, or you don’t have administrator privileges.

If you go to Account Settings >> Team Management, what do you see there? Do you see any details about being connected to an Affinity account, for example?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.