CC Payment Received email to myself

Is there a way to cc the payment received email to the account administrator (me) in the same was as there is when sending an invoice email? I don’t seem to be able to find such an option, but that could just be me.

Thanks,
Al.

Hi @justal,

There isn’t an option for this at the moment but I have moved this post into a #feature request so that we can monitor others interest

Thanks for the reply - The reason I’d need it is for the following workflow…

When sending an invoice I cc myself into the invoice. When I receive this email I use a mail rule to run an applescript. This applescript adds a calendar event to my calendar with an alarm to myself to check the invoice. When I get the reminder I can then check to make sure that a client hasn’t paid an invoice via a bank transfer before I send out a reminder (or an auto-reminder). This saves the risk of embarrassment of sending a reminder for an invoice that may have already been paid. The calendar also provides a handy overview of invoices that have been sent.

So, when I send a ‘payment received’ email to a client I also want to receive a copy of that myself so that the email can trigger another applescript to update the relevant calendar event - this time, adding a flag to the event to say that it has been paid and removing the alarm.

Thanks,
Alan.

There’s already several feature threads for this or very similar requests so probably better just adding your vote to those.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.