HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Changing Nominal Code Entries

Im looking at the Chart Of Nominal Accounts and noticed that some of the things I posted last year on the programme were wrongly allocated by me. My question is: can I now change the code or will it affect anything

Hi @Rosie

You might find the bulk re-coding tool to be of use, this post explains it in more detail: Bulk change incorrect postings

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

thanks for the reply i shall look into that

1 Like

Be aware that if you have already filed your accounts and/or tax return, you shouldn’t be recoding anything in retrospect.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.