Client area customisations don't save

When I try to upload a logo to the client area customisation page, or change the colours, even though I click “save banners” at the bottom of the page, nothing sticks.

Everything looks fine, with new colours when the page comes back after clicking save, but if I go to Sales > Client area customisation, the old colours are back.

Any ideas?

Hi @iainhallam

Are you seeing any errors when you try to save this at all?

[Edit]
Actually, I’m seeing the same on my end. Bear with me, I’ll ask someone to look into this for you. I’ll update you once I know more

When you upload a logo you must click the “Save Banners” button for the changes to stick. I tested on Chrome and this works for me, I also tried changing the colour theme and that also persisted after the “Save Banners” button was clicked.

Just wanted to confirm @Glenn, I’ve retried this, this morning and it seems to have worked.

@iainhallam - can you give this a go please, and if you need further help please let me know

The fact that the logo requires an extra click on “Save Banners” to persist catches a lot of people out. It’s one of those things on our list that we would like to address in the next week or two.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.