Cloud icon on bank account view

Hi

I’ve got a bit of a weird one. I think I have made a mistake with our monthly salary run. There are two directors (I’m one) and I appear to have made a monthly wage payment, having forgotten that I’d already set up a scheduled standing order to do this. We have payments on the bank account listed on 25 October (manual) and 31 October (standing order).
I’ve only just realised this and so I’m going through the bank statement and QF, trying to work out the best way forward. I have noticed that QF displays a cloud icon next to the standing order entry, even though we have no bank tagging rules or bank feed setup

When I hover over the cloud icon it states it was created from a feed or statement on 3/11. Checking the log on the Natwest side, it states that the last time a statement was downloaded was 5 April!
The audit log in QF has no mention of anything relating to this action around the date and time shown.
As it thinks it’s a bank feed transaction, I am unable to delete it - the red crosses are greyed out.

Can anyone please offer any suggestions?

Thank you

Hi @sramdeen

Apologies for any confusion here. The cloud icon does mean that it’s been imported from a feed or uploaded statement, but it’s also shown for transactions created from a journal.

If you click on the “Tag Me” button, what does it say? If it’s come from a journal, it should state this there and link to it for you to investigate further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.