Custom trading style template help

Hello, I posted a topic the other week asking for help on how to use the custom trading style feature, I run a small business, I am a dog walker and I sell food, both the dog walking and food sales have different names, i.e. the dog walking is called Little Large Giant Canine Solutions and the food side is called The Raw and More Shack, the Raw and more Shack is a limited company and the dog walking is trading as The raw and more Shack. I would like to have separate invoices for both the dog walking and the food sales.

I have 2 invoice templates but I don’t know how to choose the invoice style that I need, I go to new invoice and it just defaults to the standard template, how do I pick which style I want

Regards

Gary

Hi @rawandmoreshack

I hope the other topic was helpful you?

The trading styles are assigned to a client, so their client portal, invoices etc. are all branded the same. If you modify the client, you will see an option to set the trading style there, similar to that outlined here. Any invoices and estimates created for that client would then adopt the trading style set.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.