Error trying to open bank feed with Bank of Scotland

My drop-down list has Barclays at the top then Bank of Scotland and 7 other banks, but no “other”. I’ve looked at the Import Data function, but there doesn’t seem to have anything for bank statements. Maybe it’s because I’m using the mobile site.

@Derek_Smith is talking about something completely different, the option to upload a CSV file of transactions from your local machine into QuickFile rather than the bank feed option where QuickFile pulls the data directly from the bank.

Yes, but how do you do that.

Hi @bugtao,

The step-by-step guide for uploading a bank statement can be found here: Importing your bank statement

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Beth. I have now managed to import my statement. It worked perfectly. Maybe I don’t need to use the open banking feed now!

1 Like

The open bank feed is still not working. Is there anything QuickFile can do?

Hi @bugtao

I believe this may be the same issue raised in the Lloyds thread, in which case unfortunately, the issue is on Lloyd’s website and out of our control.

You may wish to monitor this thread for updates: Lloyds bank feed not activating

But can you contact them and ask them to resolve the problem for all your users?

When the issue is resolved, it should be resolved for all users. It’s an issue that’s affecting a small number of users, but the fix should resolve it for all those affected.

Are there any QF users out there who are successfully using an open bank feed with a BoS business account?

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.