Exporting / Archiving invoices within date range

Hi
Is there a way to export invoices within a date range? I can export the invoices only 50 at a time using the CSV export button. Is there a way to export all invoices within the date rage?

The same applies to ARCHIVE invoices. I can only do it 50 at a time. It would be useful if it can be done within date range or by selecting more than 50 at a time (200 at a time or all)

Thanks
Patrick

Hi @patrick797

We do offer a complete export of your account by doing a back up, but this can’t be restricted to a date range. What you can do however, is open the file in something such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, and perform a filter on the data to achieve the date range you are after.

There’s more information on performing a back up in our knowledgebase guide, and you can find information on filtering the data in two previous posts of mine, here and here

Hope that helps

Hi
Thank you for your reply. I will try your suggestion.

I think the limited option 50 at a time should be changed. It would be useful if it can be done within date range or by selecting more than 50 at a time (200 at a time or all)

Thanks

The reason we limit it to 50 at a time is to conserve server resources. From the outset, changing it from 50 to 100 may seem harmless, but if this is done for every account, it suddenly becomes quite heavy in the servers.

There are a few topics on this already, but I’ve picked one out from my colleague, who explains it here: