Failed search on Bank Transactions...continued

Continuing the discussion from Failed search on Bank Transactions:

I am still having issues with getting proper search results with how the “Reference” box allows searches to provide any result…

Any word but include a space only at the end and nothing appears! Also only seems to allow a maximum of 200 results.

Hi @alan_mcbrien

That’s correct about the 200 results. Can I check if you’re using a wildcard in the search term at all?

Eg. web* rather than just web to match website

1 Like

Partial word search working today…new message appeared this morning when doing a search
Append an asterisk (*) to match partial words

Bug fixed :grinning:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: QuickFile server access being denied

Good afternoon,

Sorry to bother , but how can I fix this bug-Failed Search on Bank Transaction. I’m still having the same issues when I try to use Search option…
Partial word search working today…new message appeared this morning when doing a search
Append an asterisk (*) to match partial words

Kind regards.

Hi @Rozina

If you’re seeing the Append an asterisk (*) to match partial words message, have you tried it with the asterisk?

Hello - looks like from the forum that this bug was fixed - however, It seems to have come back for me, can you help? I cannot seem to find anything in the bank search function. I have tried copy-pasting references perfectly, using an Asterisk* and even tried searching one letter with no Luck. I have tried and it does not work on any accounts, only seems to have broken today

Hi @Damien_Pantling

Apologies for the delayed reply. I just wanted to check if this is still the case for you?