First Direct & Tide feeds not working

Hi Beth
I note what was said above and I would like to add that First Direct and Tide banking feeds do not work either.
Kind regards, Alicia

NB: Barclays is working fine :slight_smile:

Hi @Alicia,

I have moved this into a new thread to avoid the Natwest thread getting confusing.

Please could you give some more information when you say it’s not working? Are you seeing errors?

Hi, sorry. I meant to answer on the existing thread. My mistake

Hi @Alicia,

No problem, are you still having problems with your First Direct and Tide feeds?

Yes, Beth. I cannot reconnect because the ‘Bankline’ from NatWest does no longer show as an option. It wants personal details such as banking number and date of birth but that would be the owner of the business I am doing accounts for so, not an option for me. Any ideas why I cannot connect to Bankline? Cheers, Alicia

Hi @Alicia

Would you mind retrying the Bankline connection please?

It worked beautifully, Mathew. Thank you very much! Alicia

1 Like

Would you mind looking into the First Direct feed, please? Tide and all the others work but FD seems to fail after I get passed their security and even choose the account that I want to link. Thanks very much!

Hi @Alicia,

Are you able to send a private message to @QFSupport with your QuickFile account number so that we can take a look at the First Direct feed?

Hi @Alicia,

The First Direct issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems :slight_smile:

Hi Beth. It’s all back on, working perfectly, thank you! Alicia

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.