How can I tell if a client has viewed an invoice?

Just noticed, When i click on “Money owed” i cant see if the customer as opened the email! as this featured been removed?

Hi @steven

No, this feature hasn’t been removed but has been changed. These invoices are now shown with a green border, as per the key on your invoices page:

I hope this helps.

Hi

I agree with Steven, although the key is there they are not highlighted but I know that the customer has viewed them from the notification screen. Also when I record a payment is says invoice 00000.

Hi @tjc

Can I just clarify this point:

Do you mean that you know a client has viewed the invoice, but it’s missing the green line?

Can you post this as a separate thread please and we’ll get some more information from you to investigate this?

Hi

Where exactly is the green line supposed to be? I have a green banner over the invoice (where it mentions card payments) but that means going into each invoice individually. I have nothing on the outstanding invoice page.

The green line is shown on the invoice overview page (Sales >> Show all Sales). It’s the same page where the original opened icon was, we’ve just changed the way this is displayed.

Thanks, I have just read another feed and found them but they are very difficult to read.

If you have a Power User Subscription, then you can add additional CSS to style these to how you wish. @ian_roberts provides some CSS in this thread which you may find helpful.

We’re still in the process of changing things here and there, so any suggestions are more than welcome.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.