How to upload a single ZIP with all your receipts

This post is in relation to the missing document scans issue discussed here. We are aware some users do not have Dropbox installed and may find it tedious manually uploading individual receipts. In such cases we recommend that you put all your original document scans into a single .ZIP file and upload this zip file in the document management area.

We will then unpack this and link all those files as they were previously before the incident.

Here are some instructions to complete this task.

1. On your local hard drive, locate the files and multi-select the ones you want to save to ZIP. Right click and select ‘Send to’ and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.

1. Now log into your Quick File account and from the dashboard left hand menu select the option ‘Document Manager’.

2. On the document manager screen, select ‘Upload File’ then click the browse button.

1. Make sure in the bottom right hand corner of the browse dialogue that you select the option ‘All files’, otherwise the zip file may not show. Now locate the previously created zip file and upload.

1. Depending on how many files you have and the speed of your internet connection it may take 10-15 minutes to fully upload the zip folder.

2. Once done please contact us and we’ll take it from there.

1 Like

Hi Glenn,

I have uploaded my zip files. Can you unpack them and link the files please?

Kind regards,

Karen

Thanks Karen, I’ve unpacked the zip files, deployed them to your account and matched them up to the previously tagged invoices. It found about 370 matches and relocated them back to where they were. Only about 12 couldn’t be matched due to slightly differing file names.

That is great news. It won’t take long for me to match up the rest. This has made things so much easier and quicker than I thought it was going to be. Thank you for all your help and the way you have been quick to handle this incident.

Not a problem, I apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are implementing stronger backup policies on our file storage services to prevent this happening again. If you need any further assistance, please get in touch.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.