The Trial Balance report shows the total value of all of your credit and debit entries. Here we’ll explain briefly how you can get a copy of your Trial Balance from Quickbooks Desktop software ready for import into QuickFile.
- Log onto your Quick Books Software.
- Go to the ‘Reports’ menu on the tool bar and select ‘Accountant & Taxes’ from the drop down list.
- Now click ‘Trial Balance’.
- The Trial Balance report will appear on the screen. Have a look over the Trial Balance and once you’re happy with it go to step 5.
GENERATING THE CSV FILE:
- Click the ‘Export’ tab in the tool bar and “Create New Worksheet”.
- Select the option ‘Create a comma separated values (.csv) file’.
- Click the ‘Export’ button.
- Save the file to your desktop or a location you will remember later.
Once completed go back to the Opening Balances guide Step 3 to complete the import into QuickFile.