Increase Recurring Invoices view to 100?

Hi,

Could I request that on the ‘recurring invoices’ view, could the drop down add an additional option of 100 to be viewed at once, rather than 50 limit?

Thank you.

Hi tom_44,
I think it was answered many times before with it would add to much pressure on the system/does take to much sources.
Have a look here:

If you look for a particular Invoice or so may the Advanced Search Option is something for you.

Hi,

Actually I’m not referring to outstanding invoices - I’m referring to recurring invoices
Dashboard - Recurring Invoices

It is actually the same in the way they (Recurring Invoices, Paid Invoices, Purchases Invoices…) are limited to 50. In the article I shared a lot of people asked for any kind of extensions (bank statement, invoices, purchases, ledger entries and so on). What I try to say, a lot ask this or a similar question before and quickfile gave most of the time the same answer for this kind of feature request. It is maybe a good start if you vote for your own request ( Top left corner)

Well, it could be set as never a default option. That way it only shows 100 when selected.

As I said before, a lot of people asked this before. May they will change it in the future. :grinning:

I pay money for my subscription. I’m a power user. The least they could do is this.

Hi @tom_44

We have no near-term plans to change this, but I would encourage you to vote on the topic @rhc linked to and we may be able to review this in the future.

I’ve never asked for a feature and I’ve been a power user for 2 years, nearly 3. I would appreciate at least one way of doing this.

There’s no way to view more than 50 invoices to a page at the present time, which is why there’s a feature request thread open for this (which you can also add your vote to if you wish).

The only way to view more than 50 per page at this time is to export the data on your account and view it as a CSV file: Create a data backup schedule

1 Like

Well that is disappointing. I don’t think it would take long for the programmer(s) to add it.

It’s not that it would take long to add, it’s more the extra load of 1000s of users pulling down 100 records at a time, when in 95% of cases 50 would be adequate. There’s always a performance penalty for these things and this would effectively be doubling the load.

If you just needed to pull 100 on occassion we can could perhaps work around that in such a way that it can be done as a one off without it becoming the default. It’s something we can consider.

I believe there’s already a “feature request” thread for this, so it’s worth adding your vote there.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

@tom_44 we’ve now added 100 and 150 item paging options for recurring invoices. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 92 days. New replies are no longer allowed.