Is there or could a feature be added to bulk amend recurring invoices?

On occasion we require many recurring invoices to be amended in a short space of time. Is this feature possible to add a new item line to many recurring invoices at one time like bulk invoicing?

Or a way to do bulk invoicing that creates a recurring invoice and not a one off?

I’d like to add my support to this request. We have over 500 clients who we would need to amend on an annual basis.
It would be great to save a week of tedious single invoice amending.

1 Like

Thank you for your support on this matter.

This is the second post I have made regarding this feature and I am still yet to hear a response from anyone at quickfile.

I would appreciate if there could be some clarification whether this is a feature that could be added or not.

Hi @FortysCapital

I’m sorry no one has replied to you regarding this.

It depends on what you want to amend. Notes and payment terms can quickly be updated in bulk, but things like line prices is a bit more complex.

If you could clarify what you’re looking to update, we can amend the feature request for other users to add their vote.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your response.

We require a new item line to be included to a selection of recurring invoices.

For instance we could go the recurring invoices dashboard > select the invoices we wish to add payment lines to > add the payment lines using an interface like the bulk invoice creation interface where in this case we can add an item, description, unit cost and qty to the recurring invoices selected.

I hope this clarifies, please let me know if you require further explanation.

Still no resolution to this matter…

Already a feature request for this.

Hi Lurch,

Thank you for your response.

I am aware of the bulk update feature for changing notes/payment terms, which is very useful. However, my request is for a feature to add item lines to recurring invoices in bulk.in the same way the bulk invoicing can be performed.

There is also within that feature request the request for item line updating. It’s all the same thing, bulk update/edit of anything/everything within the recurring invoices. Just gets confusing when there are loads of very similar or identical feature requests.

I see, thank you for directing me to the post.