New colour scheme and icons

Is there anyway to change back to the old quickfile colour scheme - the new colours are very washed out? Also how can I get the icons back on the invoice management page so I can quickly see who has opened their invoices - I cannot see any quick way of seeing who has and who has not opened the invoices which were sent to them anymore where before the viewed icon showed on the management screen? The pull down option just seems pointless when the previous method worked very well. No point changing something which isn’t broken.

Hi @Josh4u

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been noted.

There isn’t a way of switching it back, although if you have a Power User Subscription, you’re welcome to use custom CSS to amend these to something you would prefer. There’s more information on CSS here.

Any opened invoices have a green border down the left hand side. There’s a key at the bottom of the invoice page - this hasn’t moved.

As more functionality is added (many from user requests on the forums), we can very quickly run out of room. We’ve just moved this into a dropdown menu to free up some space, and avoid overall clutter and crowding on this page. Some users use QuickFile on smaller monitors for example, where this will be of a benefit.

Thanks once again for the very prompt reply - as the “key” is at the bottom of the page I never saw it as all the important invoices etc are above it. As the new colour scheme is so faded the new green border is hardly noticable against the grey borders of the “unread” invoices. Perhaps its also because the border is now on the left whereas the icon used to be on the right.

At least I now know where to look and as I am indeed a power sub user I’ll have a look at the ccs - perhaps you could offer a quick colour scheme button somewhere to let paid users stick to the old colour scheme or go with the new one?

A quick fix for making viewed invoices in particular more obvious would be to add

.dataRow .v1 {
  background-color: #398439;
}

to your global CSS. That would extend the green so that rather than just a thin line down the left hand border it covers the whole background behind the checkbox in the left column:

1 Like

Superb - works a treat :smile:

Thanks for your help - very much appreciated.

Or even more obvious:

.dataRow .v1, .dataRow .v1 ~ td {
  background-color: #c6ecc6;
}

would give the whole row a pale green background

2 Likes

One little suggestions here would be to prefix the selectors with .page-sales-index, this will prevent the style from possibly leaking onto other pages. We apply a class to every body tag so you can target your styles to specific pages.

.page-sales-index .dataRow .v1,
.page-sales-index .dataRow .v1 ~ td {
  background-color: #c6ecc6;
}

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.