New User - a few questions

Hi All,

I’ve just signed up - and it seems to be a very good system - my requirements of the system differ slightly (I think) to most people.
I currently have the following accounts which I would like to monitor - most importantly I would like to sync my bank accounts (this is the most important part) - as I don’t want to have to log in and download my transactions manually any more.

• Personal Bank accounts x 3 - I would like to sync and monitor account transactions and monitor loan payments/loans given out to my companies

• Ltd company 1 - - I would like to sync and monitor account transactions and monitor loan payments, expenses, transactions etc… (1 bank account)

• Ltd company 2 - - I would like to sync and monitor account transactions and monitor loan payments, expenses, transactions etc… (1 bank account)

• Ltd company 3 - - I would like to sync and monitor account transactions and monitor loan payments, expenses, transactions etc…(3 bank accounts)

I am wondering what is the simplest way I can do this? I have a standard quickfile account and have signed up for yodlee bank syncing - but is there a way to use the reporting functions on a per bank account basis (in my scenerio, it will be essentially bank account = ltd company)

or would I have to sign up to the affinity platform and then register each company as a new user and then also pay for the yodlee bank syncing x 4 in order to monitor them individually?
If so,would there be a way to have one yodlee subscription for an affinity account?

I also have linked my dropbox account (which I use for all my companies and personal stuff) how would the receipt integration work? would I set up a folder for each company on the same dropbox account?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

If I read your post correctly:
You will need 3 separate accounts for the Ltd companies as each company will need a set of accounts and its own bank acc.
Affinity is the best way to do that, (I’m an Affinity user) each business will have to pay for their own Yodlee bank feed, unless you do it manually with bank downloads and QF uploads.
Not sure why you have a QF account for your personal banking, as money owed by each Ltd company to your personal bank will show in each Ltd company’s Dir loan account.

Thanks George.

I have an external accountant that does the actual accounts etc… (for now) i’m using quickfile as a monitoring tool really - to keep a monthly tab on the ins and outs of the companies - and most importantly for the bank feed syncing.

For my personal accounts - same as above, really would like a central solution to monitor my ins and outs.

Ive read the notes on how to use dropbox for multiple quickfile accounts - Dropbox Custom Folder Suffixes

Thanks again - much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.