Partial Supplier Refund

I have followed instructions on similar topic ticket Partial Supplier Refunds

I have created a Supplier Invoice for the amount of the refund but when I try to then allocated the Money In, matching the new invoice I created, as a Supplier Refund it does not find a matching invoice.

“No qualifying purchases could be found to refund against. Make sure the corresponding purchase has been logged before you attempt to process this refund.”

As far as I can see I have generated a qualifying purchase.

Morning - will try and help if I can :thinking:

Now in my post the resolution was (if I can recall) to process a new invoice but with a negative value. From your notes above it’s not clear how you’ve entered your invoice.

The alternative and possibly more logical way is to go to the original purchase/invoice click on the drop down at the top and choose ‘Credit Note’. This will allow you to create a negative line against that purchase which you should then be able to match against from your bank account etc.

• One little gotcha that I cane up against early on is that the ‘auto purchase matches’ have default date filters so worth double checking that it’s looking back far enough to find your original purchase etc.

I’m on my mobile but hope this helps :blush:

John

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I did a credit note in the end and adjusted the amount to do a partial refund. It then gives me the option to set if it’s a credit on the account or a bank transfer so I chose Bank Transfer. All seems to look OK :slight_smile: