Pay selected button

I have disabled my online payment options with GoCardless and Stripe for clients, yet when they log into their client area, it still shows the “Pay Selected” button. When they click on it, they are told “There are no available online payment methods available for your invoice selection”.

Can I remove the button or change the text to ask them to transfer funds to my bank account?

Hi @jamkat28,

If you have a Power User Subscription then you should be able to remove the button using some custom CSS.

Advanced Customisation Tools

The following should work for you :slight_smile:

.page-clientarea-dashboard #btn_pay {display: none !important;}

Thanks for your help. I’ve tried putting the custom CCS in and cannot see a difference?

I’ve uploaded a couple of screen grabs showing what I would like to do. Option 1 is to remove the PAY SELECTED button. Option 2 would be to change the “There are no available online payment methods available for your invoice selection” text to ask them to bay directly via bank transfer? Or both options.

hi @jamkat28,

Sorry - CSS is not my strong point. Try using:

.page-clientarea-dashboard #btn_pay {display: none !important;}

I have been informed that this should work for you :slight_smile:

Can you please take a look now? You may need to log out and back in.

Regarding the grey text on the payment confirmation screen, I believe the user won’t be able to reach that screen if you’ve removed the pay button.

Thanks for this! It worked great.

Can someone tell me if I can replace the “There are no available online payment methods available for your invoice selection“ text?

Hi @jamkat28,

This may be do-able with CSS I will have to check with my colleagues :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.