Payment nag - Account has exceeded 1000 nominal entries

I am confused about how my account has exceeded 1000 nominal entries in the last 12 months and I am unable to log into my account without purchasing a subscription.

I recently entered less than 200 purchase receipts (many of which were for very small purchase amounts) into my account, the mobile app works for me without the payment nag and reflects less than 1000 entries in total.

I already deferred the payment nag and could not find anywhere that told me the total number of nominal entries in my account. I have a tendency to batch enter and don’t need regular access but now I need to enter some payments and can’t access.

Thanks.

200 paid up receipts will be minimum 800 nominal entries (1000 if you’re VAT registered) so that along with whatever else you’ve input in the last year may well have pushed you over the threshold.

Hi @reblGreen

As @ian_roberts has already said the number of nominal entries can differ from the number of transactions you have entered onto the account. This is because QuickFile uses Double Entry Bookkeeping. For more information on how to calculate the size of your account, please check out the following topic: How do I check the size of my account?

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.