PAYROLL - The Payroll SIte INTEGRATION

My client is running a LLP - however when logging into my clients Quickfile account, there is no “help” option, therefore I cannot follow the recommended steps (in the below link) that you advised to set up the Payroll site link.

Please can you advise how I can set this up - note that it is very normal for LLP’s to run Payroll so I cannot understand why Partnerships have limited functionality on Quickfile!

Hi @Damien_Pantling,

You can get to the Marketplace by going to https://COMPANYNAME.quickfile.co.uk/services/marketplace

Dear Quickfile,

I found the issue -

It is because for some of my clients, when I access their account, there is no “HELP” option - please can you investigate why this is? I am accessing my clients through my Affinity dashboard - some clients have this “HELP” option on the blue bar at the top, others do not

Hi Damien,

I think this may be a bug/glitch so will report to the developers but if you go into Account Settings > Team management the Help box appears.

This only happens on accounts where the affinity account is the owner which is why it is only happening on some and not all.

1 Like