Problems Linking Drop Box

Hello there,

I am trying to link my personal drop box account onto your software. I can see the receipts file in my drop box and have added the receipts to it but Quickfile can not find my drop box account.
It could be that I am using a drop box account with a difference email address to the one our quick file account is linked too.
I Really need to sort this as one supplier sends over bulk invoices in PDF format.

Hi Dshort,
Just to double check did you follow the steps mentioned below:

I have the quick file receipts app showing in my drop box with the files in it that I would like to import.

When I go to poll dropbox account I just get a warning saying " We were unable to locate any items for import, please ensure you are connected to the right Dropbox account and you have verified the files are present in the appropriate folder. The drop box account has a different email address to the one registered for QuickFile.

Nope, that is not a problem.

Are they definitely in the correct folder (Dropbox/Apps/Quick File Receipts/)?

Try renaming one of the files and see if that gets pulled in?

DropboxApps[Quick File Receipts]]
This is the link to how my drop box is showing the file. I have tried to unpoll and re attempt to connect to drop box. I have renamed the file also. The file that I have added to drop box has multiple attachments (invoices)

Sorry good morning,

I have retrieved the files through QuickFile now from drop box, the only problem is I have a number of purchase receipts in that folder and I need to tag each one individually to different jobs but the invoices are uploading as one bulk upload. Can I separate them? The invoices are sent in bulk from the supplier.

Sorry no I did not retrieve them from Drop box. I had them being displayed from the invoices I had tried to email to the software. So the problem is not solved. Sorry for all the queries this morning.

You can email these, or drag and drop into the receipts hub on a pc, or use the app.

Until drop box is working correctly, least you can still work with the system.

Hi @Dshort

When you say “bulk invoices”, are they 1 file, or multiple files?

Regarding Dropbox not working, are the files being uploaded successfully to Dropbox? E.g. if you view Apps/Quick file Receipts through the Dropbox website, do you see your documents there?

Can you also check that everything is OK when compared to this guide? Dropbox isn't working - What you need to check for first

Hi @Dshort

Just a quick follow-up to see if you managed to resolve this issue, or whether you require further assistance?

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.