Project tagging option in Bank tagging

I have had a read of the Accreditation Report for QuickFile by Institute of Certified Bookkeepers http://www.bookkeepers.org.uk/out/?dlid=100496 which is a positive endorsement of QuickFile.

There is mention of a few negative points - a number of these issues have already been addressed. However the facility for auto-tagging to a project(s) whilst setting up a bank tagging rule would be a useful feature. Please consider this as a future development.

1 Like

We’ll certainly consider this. I had a quick scan through the forum but could not see an open feature request for this so far. I will keep this open as the official request and we can monitor interest in this going forward.

Autotagging, or simply adding the possibility to enter the project tags at bank tagging time.

Is there any possibility that project tagging could be added to the “create purchase” screen when tagging items in the bank?

See screen shot attached

Is this something that may be added in future?

@adammunday I’ve merged your post as there’s already a feature request open for this.

We will continue to monitor interest in this feature and update you if there are any developments.

I can confirm that it is now possible to apply project tags when creating an invoice from the bank. Please see below for more details.

Project Tagging Updates (January 2018)