Project Tagging part of the Invoice

Hi,

I’ve got a purchase invoice that I need to apportion part of to a project - is this possible to do with project tagging? My initial thought was to split the invoice onto 2 lines and assign the project to the correct line, leaving the other line untagged however it doesn’t seem like I can do this.

Is the only way to achieve this to create two separate invoices on Quickfile both adding up to the total amount of the invoice and tagging one whole invoice?

Thanks

Hello @Jamie13

You are correct in that “the only way to achieve this to create two separate invoices on QuickFile both adding up to the total amount of the invoice and tagging one whole invoice”.

Alternatively you can make a manual adjustment to the project itself.
Please see the “Project adjustments” section of the attached link for more information.

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/projects-in-quickfile/8858

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response. Are there any plans to incorporate this in a future update? It’d be helpful if we could split an invoice into two lines and apportion one line to a project rather than the entire invoice.

Thanks

Hello @Jamie13

There is already a feature request with a similar request: Allocate % of invoice to a project tag

If you’d like to add your vote to there?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.