Projects listed by customer and delivery address

Hi,

couple of other posts that touch on this, but here is what makes it not quite suitable for my needs.

I have multiple “projects” for the same clients in so much as I sub contract. For this purpose I need a separate delivery address that can be added under the client and also separate projects. e.g. in an ideal world I would add a new client. Under that client I would add the various site names and addresses where I do work for them. I would then create a new project for each job I do. Simple tagging makes it very difficult to follow unless you manually add notes to each tag.
In fairness I’ve only been playing with it for an hour or so, so maybe I’m missing something simple? Even showing a list of tags on the client detail page would help immensely.

Hi @Matthew_Sharlot

As you’ve discovered, multiple addresses per client isn’t currently supported, but we do have an active feature request that you may wish to add your vote to (simply comment on the thread).

You’re not restricted to 1 tag per invoice, in fact you can have up to 5 each. So you could tag it to a tag for a job number, one for client reference, one for location - the choice is yours.

You could even set up default tags for suppliers and clients too to help make it a bit quicker.

Hopefully that will help. However, other users are welcome to add their comments below too.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.