Quickfile to Quickbooks

Hi,

I’ve really enjoyed our time with Quickfile but our accountants have offered us a deal for using Quickbooks and also the management accounting software we use can be linked with Quickbooks. Therefore I’m looking to transfer all my data from Quickfile to Quickbooks, could anyone suggest the best method please ?

Hi @Scawfell,

You can download a copy of your account: Download an archive of your documents

But all you’d really need is to export a trial balance which you can then enter into your new software

Thanks so much for getting back to me but I don’t have the “Archive” button?

Apologies for any confusion @gettommy. The link Beth posted above relates to actual document uploads (e.g. receipts and invoices from suppliers). This does require a Power User Subscription.

To download the data on your account in CSV format, you can run a back up. There’s more details on this here: Create a data backup schedule

Hi,

tommy@plan-b.one

Founder

Plan-B

+44 (0) 7958 024646

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.