Receipt App not working properly

Hi there, I’m nowadays getting a message from my iPhone saying the the receipt app may be slowing down my system. Additionally, the receipts I recently uploaded aren’t syncing anymore and I get an error message in the app whenever I try to check the status of any receipt (“Failed to load metadata for receipt. Please try again.”). Is there anything I can do? Can I for example sign out and sign in again or is there the risk of deleting all the receipts I have photographed? I’ve been using the app for years and it’s always worked perfectly fine. Thanks in advance.

Hi @alphapanda

The QuickFile receipt app for iPhone was retired over 2 years ago. Until recently, it would have continued to work however as the system which accepted the receipts was still in place.

In September, our API was changed, which meant the app would no longer continue working.

You can find the original announcement below, which also contains some alternatives you may find useful:

Oh gosh, I feel very old all of a sudden :slight_smile: Thanks for the info.

Also take a look at the Dropbox App, it has a very nice integrated document scanner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.