Sending Test Email/Invoice

Hi,
Can I send an test email or test invoice, which is not going in the books, to see that my smtp settings work fine and to see how the invoices come through. Can I also a copy of the emails to clients send to my own email address?

Thank you Romano

I am not aware of any specific “test” functionality but you can just delete an invoice after sending. I do this from time to time when clients report “problems”. (Never traced one back to QF side of things yet.)

I am not sure about CC and the email function (as opposed to invoicing), I only used it a couple of times but it sends a link to a message stored online which the recipients all thought was spam.

Hi Romano,

We are able to send a test email if you need to check your smtp settings. There is a tick box option to CC yourself into emails.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: if you’d like us to send a test email for you then we just require your QuickFile account number - you can send this in a private message to me and I will sort it out for you.

Hi QFBeth, Thanks for your reply. I found this topic. I expected the link on the invoice but it is above the invoice. But thanks for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like