Tide - Not responding when attempting to connect bank feed

Hi

I’m having problems with Tide Integration, last week it was their fault but today they are adamant the fault lies with QuickFile. Nobody seems to want to help though. Anyone have any further suggestions

Hi @Andi

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with this.

Could you provide us with a few more details please, so we can help you further?

• Are you having issues connecting the feed?
  • Is the feed connected, but data isn’t coming through?
  • Is the bank account you’re having issues with linked correctly in QuickFile (Banking > Open Banking Feeds)?
  • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the feed (Banking > Open Banking Feeds)?
  • Are you seeing any error messages?

I am having the same problem. With same response from Tide

Hi @mhgrossman

If you could help with some further details (please see the questions in my reply above), we can certainly investigate this for you.

1 Like

I did not have any issues with the feed on Friday. Yesterday if still had about 30 days to go, but advised the banking feed was not available, and to try again in 15 mins. Tried again, then disconnected the feed to try and reinstall, but now getting the same error message.

Just tried again, same error message.

Hi

Basically I have been unable to connect today, support have advised me to revoke and reconnect.

I can not reconnect, simply an error message stating “Bank Feed Failed to respond, their (tide) Open Banking Interface May Be Down”

on my most recent attempt, I have been unable to get even that far, simply going round in circles - choose bank, click Tide, Choose bank…

Tide are adamant that the problem is not at their end, but say they have several customers with the same issue with QuickFile

Thank you for the details. I have passed this on to our development team to investigate.

However, it may be worth waiting until tomorrow to give this another go. It could just be a case of Tide doing maintenance on this side of their systems over the weekend.

I’ll keep an eye on things from our side, and once I have an update from our development team I’ll be sure to update this thread.

1 Like

Thanks Mathew - I think you are right, there is nothing line a weekend or ‘bank’ holiday to affect working systems. Excited to be trying your new dividend voucher driven from bank payment - but can wait till then. hope And is ok to wait as well?

same problem . i had commented earlier on the monzo post. no feed update since 30th. i disconnected and cant connect
been getting error message The bank failed to respond and their Open Banking interface may be down. Please retry in 15 minutes.

tide have escalated it but they are not convinced it is them and wont be able to respond till monday

Hi, tried again just now, and still not able to set up feed? Maybe it will work later? same error message as Roger

same issue for me with Tide.
last feed update was 30/06/23.
all newer transactions are not showing

Bank account > options > bank feed details > Feed Details:

We were unable to retrieve the status of your bank feed. This is likely due to a temporary issue with the bank’s online API service. Please check back later or refer to the Open Banking Settings page for more information.
[View Authorised Banks]

then if i go to authorised banks, [Bank] Open Banking,
it says “No Connectivity” under Tide.

I have not tried disconnecting and re connecting the feed.

Good morning,

To add to this. I am seeing the same issue with the banking feed. I had Tide set up but it wasn’t pulling anything new through so I revoked it to try and set it up again.

Hello all.

I have been advised the issues with the Tide feed should now be resolved.

You can now connect the feed. We are currently running the overnight feed again for all tide accounts with an active feed which should be imported shortly, (the refresh option will also work if required.)

I have just re-added my Tide account ok and refreshed from the 30th June.

All looks good.

Thanks

1 Like

yes i can confirm all now working on my account
thanks to whoever did whatever.
r

Thanks for the update, I’ll give it a try myself shortly
Sincerely hope I don’t have to do this every weekend!

Andi Sercombe

Director

Beer Under The Clock Ltd

Registered Office-
Beer Under The Clock
Town Hall Yard
Retford
DN22 6DU

Phone 07985 102 192

Company Registration 12812054
VAT Reg Number 355 5437 83

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.