VAT reverse charge in construction

Hi, do you have plans to account for the new VAT reverse charge in the construction service regarding sales invoices and VAT returns?

2 Likes
1 Like

Just to clarify our position on this - itā€™s not likely to be something weā€™ll support from the outset as CIS isnā€™t something we support natively.

However, please do add your vote to the thread @Lurch linked to, and if this situation does change, weā€™ll let you know there.

another nail in the QF coffin ?

No. Ā  Ā  Ā 

2 people in this thread saying that QF is no good without the CIS VAT scheme being directly implemented as the workarounds are not suitable but none of them voting for the feature to be added.

There are loads of critical issues that do not get attention because of this sort of thing. Does anyone at QF still record issues like this behind the scenes and keep your own tally?

Hi @Lurch

Yes, we still actively monitor and track requests, but voting on the threads directly will help.

1 Like

I would like to add my request for CIS Vat inclusion, where do I vote or add my voice??

2 Likes

Click through to the feature request post that was linked higher up the thread, and youā€™ll find a ā€œvoteā€ button at the top of that.

1 Like

Found it thanks, needs more support though.

1 Like

Iā€™ve managed to ā€˜likeā€™ the post, but I still cannot find where to vote for it?
Iā€™m not fond of chat rooms or boards - they confuse me - so any help would be appreciated.
@ian-roberts kindly stated ā€œClick through to the feature request post that was linked higher up the thread, and youā€™ll find a ā€œvoteā€ button at the top of that,ā€ but I still canā€™t find it?!

You donā€™t see this?

qf8

Thank you, I do now! I simply did not know where the thread (is that what this is called?) began. I must have come in halfway through after following a query in the search box.
When I looked on the feature request further up, I was clicking on the green box alongside the word ā€˜featureā€™, and that didnā€™t help.
Thanks again.

1 Like

no its not on this thread and no link for it

Correct, it is not on this thread. It is on the thread linked to above. (Pasted here again for your convenience).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.