Yodlee bank feeds withdrawal of service

Hi, If you are going to remove all Yodlee feeds in a couple of weeks time, please take into account the following:

1. Nationwide Building society. Only current account and credit card accounts are available via open banking. Savings and investment accounts aren’t, but are currently available through Yodlee.
  2. NS&I - don’t seem to have an open banking feed, but do currently have a Yodlee feed.
  3. Principality Building Society - don’t seem to have an open banking feed, but do currently have a Yodlee feed.
  4. Virgin Money - don’t seem to have an open banking feed, but do currently have a Yodlee feed.
  5. Yorkshire Building Socitey - do have an open banking feed, but only, it seems for current accounts. Savings accounts are currently available on Yodlee.

I appreciate the above isn’t probably within your remit to fix, but pulling Yodlee will have serious impacts for your customers with accounts at these institutions.

Can you also please provide feeds for the following institutions (I have asked before):

1. Banque Populaire Occitanne.
  2. Masthaven

Many thanks for your attention.

Hi @bernie

Thank you for your post.

As my colleague explained in our main announcement, many of the Yodlee bank feeds won’t be available as of 14th March with the full implementation of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). This is a change in legislation, not something Yodlee or QuickFile are changing.

If your bank doesn’t offer Open Banking, I highly recommend raising this with your bank directly, as they are really the only ones who can fix this. Generally, if they offer an Open Banking feed, they provide business accounts or funding, and they’re UK based, then we are happy to consider adding them.

Where a bank offers support for a current account but not any credit cards or savings account (Nationwide is one example, HSBC is another), then this is something the bank doesn’t support. The list of accounts displayed during the linking process is down to the bank, unfortunately. Please don’t hesitate to let your bank know how this would affect you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.