Bulk emails and add vat to all clients

Hi there we will be vat registered on he 1st of January and i would like to send an e.mail to all clients ? best way to send one e.mail to all ? and best way to add the vat to all accounts?

Many thanks

Hi @oneillms

Unfortunately we don’t offer a bulk email option within QuickFile. This tends to be more for CRM systems rather than an accounting platform. You can certainly export your data from QuickFile into your CRM system however, if you have one. Please let us know if you need any help with this.

Once VAT is enabled on your account, you can start adding it to your invoices. Do you need to add it to any recurring profiles at all?

Hi Mathew, Thanks for reply. Yes Crm would be handy if you could guide me through this?
Yes i would need to add vat to all the recurring invoices from 1st of January.

Thanks again

Hi @oneillms

This post talks you through how to create a backup of your account: Create a data backup schedule

As a part of this, you will have a file containing the email addresses of your clients, you can upload this to your own CRM system.

At the moment bulk adding VAT to your recurring invoices isn’t possible, however there is a feature request for this: Bulk update recurring invoice templates It may be worth you adding your vote to it.

Hi there thanks for your help. Much appreciated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.